William Fong

WTA The different with CM Stacker 810 & CM Stacker(STC-T

madman2003    0

Not a 100% sure, but iirc:

- Lighter

- Different 4-in-3 modules

- 1 psu bay instead of 2

- 2 120 mm exhaust fans instead of 1

Maybe someone can shed some more light on it.

Stacker 810

- fully support Intel Nocona CPU where the heatsink requires to screw into the MB tray

- Fully support server solution

- No cross flow fan due to the space needed for the MB that support 4 CPUs

- support redundant PSU so no need for two PSU

This is the CM stacker that people wanted when they were complaining that the STC-T01 couldn't support for server solution.

I see, finally i understands,

well , with little mod these problems can be solves for the old stacker too i think, so much space and potential to mod, :wink:

I was going to get another t01 and have them on each side of my desk. Having one setup for ATX and one for BTX. That way the windows would be facing each other under my desk!

But now with the 810 looking just like the T01 on the outside I WILL HAVE IT ALL!! :twisted: Can you imagine what that will look like!? I tell'ya I can't say enough about cooler master ,everything they make is a perfect blend of form and function. Beautiful and well made.

I'm one of those kind of guys who like to build it myself. I figure i can do it better. But when I came across the CM stacker and all of the things you can do with it .I was sold ! So much so that this is the first forum I've joined. I've always told people when they've asked me what kind of computer to build. I've told them that the the stuff on the inside doesn't matter because that will change every year or so( trust me you will be throwing away those $300 hard drives someday). So spend all your money on three things' the best monitor the best power supply and the best case . Those are the three components you will keep the longest. I never said a particular brand, just types and specs. But now I aways tell them about the Stacker system( and it is a system not just a case) and Real power 550.

Stacker 810

- fully support Intel Nocona CPU where the heatsink requires to screw into the MB tray

- Fully support server solution

- No cross flow fan due to the space needed for the MB that support 4 CPUs

- support redundant PSU so no need for two PSU

This is the CM stacker that people wanted when they were complaining that the STC-T01 couldn't support for server solution.

Ok, this is my first post here at the coolermaster forums. (I am a reviewer over at fastlanehw.com)

I received the original Stacker for review. I still use it today, however I'll be upgrading my system soon to a dual-opteron setup using the K8WE motherboard and the PCP&C 850SSI power supply.

Will this Stacker work with this setup? And what do you mean by "full server support solution" and "redundant power supply support" I should be able to put these 2 in regardless of the revision, no?