Sign in to follow this  
notoriousbigs

New Cav Series with Regular PSU! (pictures)

BroChaos    0

lol, i just totally realized you said "REGULAR" psu!

so these will take any atx psu?? are the dimentions bigger compared to the original?

Lucy-fer    0

Btw, I hope cooling has been well thought (120mm fans, fanducts)... Cos it will have to be cool and whispersilent...

Hybrid-Mods    0

I like the non plastic look on the new ones, If it's designed properly.. with the 120mm fan, I would definately pick one up! I llike the look it's nice :D

bigapl    0

Dang I hope it is a regular PSU I will have to get yet another case for my new system in 3 or 4 months just because it looks much better than the Overture :cry:

Dang I hope it is a regular PSU I will have to get yet another case for my new system in 3 or 4 months just because it looks much better than the Overture :cry:
it is a regular PSU case.

rygy    0

Do you have any idea when these new revisions will be available? Or, will you know if there will be a way to distinguish between the new models and the old models other than just the physical appearance (ie: model name that includes revision number)?

I just want to know when and where I can get the new Cavalier 2/4. Thanks.

There will be new model number but as far as the other model we will stop carrying it. I'm sure there are resellers out there that still have it in stock though.