PleasantDisaster

No lighting control over software

Hi guys,

I have the MasterLiquid ML360R in my case, hooked up to my motherboard (MSI X370 Gaming Plus). 

The fans themselves and the cpu block light up, but I cant change the lighting in the software.

If I go into the Visualization tab with the different music stuff (christmas, EDM etc.), the lighting changes however, I just cant change it in the configuration and lighting tab.

Any help?

Skylake Cl    0
Posted (edited)

hi, here from chile
Something similar happens to me, I have everything connected to the controller of the box, which comes with the ML360R masterliquid. once in the software I can not control the colors of the fans or the pump, only those that are by default work.
I think coolermaster should be updating the drivers of these accessories. I had a NZXT box with its drivers and all the updates were a failure, I switched to coolermaster and it seems the same problem. If someone else happens to report it, our CM friends are encouraged to see what happens.
bye.

Edited by Skylake Cl

On 4/22/2019 at 11:22 AM, Jacob68 said:

Did you plug it directly into the mobo or use the CM controller?

I am having the same problem. Fans plugged into the motherboard. Cannot control with cooler master software or asus aura. 

Skylake Cl    0
On 6/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, Nathan Wiley said:

I am having the same problem. Fans plugged into the motherboard. Cannot control with cooler master software or asus aura. 

Exactly, with the AURA SYNC program it does not work either, it's more I have a H500M box with 2 argb fans ... and nothing. They do not work with the CM software. only the colors by default.