I just bought the master-liquid ML240R and installed at according to the instructions. I got it to be controlled by the coolermaster software but it is not connecting to the aura sync software on my Asus B360-F. The aura sync software works perfectly so that's not the problem. When i open the coolermaster software i get the error Can't open AsIO.sys !! (5). If i close the error and let the software open it can still control it however it wont connect to Aura sync.

Jacob68    0
Posted (edited)

Ditch the Cooler master software and any controller and hook it directly to the mobo. 

Im syncing the Masterliquid360 plus 4 Cooler Master 140RGB AP fans with no problems. All goes directly into the mobo without using CM controllers or software. 

Edited by Jacob68

Jacob68    0

You cant link CM products to Aura by running the CM software. Not going to happen. For Aura to control it there has to be a "physical" connection to a mobo header.

Sorry, didnt read your post properly the first time.

I've been told by the place where i bought the cooler that you can control it with Aura Sync only using software and not an ARGB header. But i still have no idea how to fix the error upon opening. It was working for a bit but then stopped. I'll try and get it fixed by the store and post the results because it seems to be a common issue that nobody knows how to fix. I also got a reply from coolermaster support saying you need an ARGB header but that doesn't make sense.