ildragonir

ML 360R RGB Fan noise!!!

ildragonir    1

Hi guys,

I've bought the new ML360R RGB with the triple fans and installed it on top of my also new mastercase H500M. The cooling of my system is perfect and also the case is a jewel and not just. Really is the King of airflow as they say. BUT.

As long as the pc is on idle everything is quiet. When time for gaming comes when the fans speed up, two of them make a very annoying noise like someone touches the fan blades with a piece of paper. The noise sequence is like breathing, as the fans speed up the noise appears and when they slow down the noise fades away. This noise really is drilling my ears and is unacceptable.

This is really frustrating for me, as I 've spend a lot of money for this build. Nevertheless  I've expected more quality from a company like CM.

Anyway, if anyone can help me to fix this issue, please reply on this topic, before I go crazy and throw these fans out of the window.

Thank you in advance.

CM Michiel    14

Hi Zapatinas,

Sorry to hear you have some trouble with your new ML360R Cooler :( 

You can contact our support team to get help with fixing this issue, replacement fans might be needed to fix this.

Please submit a support ticket on our CM Fanzone website to get in contact with our support team:

https://account.coolermaster.com 

ildragonir    1
Posted (edited)

Hi again,

Its really sad for me to mention, that there is still no response from support to my issue.

My ticket number is 3350 at April  4th 2019. Nothing more than a bot answer yet...  

The fun in this case is that the third fan also started to make noise. So I Have all three fans making noise.

11 days and counting.

The feedback that you are creating gets worse every day.

Please reply.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by ildragonir

ildragonir    1

Guys I am sorry this was my mistake, support did answer to my issue the day after I 've put it, but I didn't knew I have to check on my ticket status, I thought that they would sent me an email.... Anyway I've provided my address  and they are sending me replacement fans. Thank you!

ildragonir    1

A very BIG THANK YOU for your great support, I've received three  new fans for my cooler in just one week!!! I have already installed them on my system and everything is QUIET and COOL!!! 

Thank you very much!!!

• Like 1

Kiki8844    1

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem with my ML360 that i bought 1 month ago. It is really annoying when fans go faster not only during games but also on different applications that making fans working.

Hope the support will answer soon as this noise is very annoying!

RodrigoSch    0

I have the same here with the ML240, submited a ticket today, only one week using and i can't stand beside, the sound is too much annoying.

In my case I wasnt able to fully screw in all the 3 fans without the making sounds like they are hitting something and I ended up removing a couple of screws and loosing up another 1 or 2 of them in order for them to stop bumping into the plastic and allowing them to run 100% freely. After finding that this is an issue now I also submitted a ticket, hopefully I can get replacement aswell without having to pay in the end for aftermarket solutions.