bluemanchew

Portal says "no cooler master device found" mh752

Harith    0

My MH752 headset microphone does not work when I am using the audio jack and my laptop read the headset as steam streaming headset. However it only works when I use the surround sound dongle where the laptop reads it as MH752 headset and the microphone works perfectly. Anyone knows how to use the headset microphone without the surround sound dongle (using the 3.5mm audio jack).

The cooler master app also does not read my MH752 headset unless I use the surround sound dongle......

BigGizmo    1
Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2019 at 6:25 AM, Raw_Instinct said:

I am having the same problem but with my case fans! RGB LED controller says to plug in my cm device to get started and master plus portal says it can't detect a cm device either.

On 5/29/2019 at 5:37 PM, Matt W said:

I am having the same trouble with the RGB controller not being recognized by the software, ive tried it on 2 motherboards only to see the same problem saying it cant detect any compatible devices. I have my AIO that the controller came with, along with all my case fans and one rgb ssd plugged into the controller and i cant get it do see anything.

I'm having a same issue whit my Addressable RGB Led Controller  "MFP-ACBN-NNUNN-R1"

I think in my case it has some thing to do that windows is not installing the correct driver for the controller,

it shows up as a keyboard device and no info shows

how is it the controller showing up by you guy's???

or how did you guy's get it fixed?

2020-05-01 (2).png

2020-05-01 (1).png

Edited by BigGizmo

DarKnight    1

I hope This Video Will Help You! (if it did then please like & share this video it took 48h to make this video) 

• Like 1

BigGizmo    1

I did all the steps before I did see your upload only thing I not try was removing all the cables.

I can flash the firmware but no drivers are getting found.

For good seeks I followed your order step by step, but for me it keeps falling back to a keyboard and usb drivers are not getting installed, 

And MasterPlusv0.0.831 keep crashing.

There must be a way to manual install them, If only I can find where MasterPlus stores them or witch drivers could use.

BTW I thought  MasterPlus v2.0.4 is the newest version???:scratch:  

Last option that I can think of is a fresh windows install:(

p.s. can you tell me how many ARGB's fans it can in control individual and if there is some short of zone control pls.

ohh and I almost forget thx you for taking the time to make the video, it might not have helped me but I'm sure it can help some others

DarKnight    1
Posted (edited)

No Need To Install Windows This Isn't Windows fault This usually happens I Think @Cooler Maser Needs To Optimize MasterPlus+

Try This MasterPlus+/PROTAL This is Old Version but This Works Without any problem

First Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_91WvOwxQD7I9ZpOEbOelKnWrM1D8sIG

2nd Link: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AIEu6oSl1rM7a_Y&id=B5AC84DBFB9A99C0!6404&cid=B5AC84DBFB9A99C0

11 hours ago, BigGizmo said:

I did all the steps before I did see your upload only thing I not try was removing all the cables.

I can flash the firmware but no drivers are getting found.

For good seeks I followed your order step by step, but for me it keeps falling back to a keyboard and usb drivers are not getting installed, 

And MasterPlusv0.0.831 keep crashing.

There must be a way to manual install them, If only I can find where MasterPlus stores them or witch drivers could use.

BTW I thought  MasterPlus v2.0.4 is the newest version???:scratch:  

Last option that I can think of is a fresh windows install:(

p.s. can you tell me how many ARGB's fans it can in control individual and if there is some short of zone control pls.

ohh and I almost forget thx you for taking the time to make the video, it might not have helped me but I'm sure it can help some others

Edited by DarKnight

BigGizmo    1

No Need To Install Windows This Isn't Windows fault This usually happens

What about of being it related to Z390 chipsets?

BigGizmo    1
5 hours ago, DarKnight said:

No Need To Install Windows This Isn't Windows fault This usually happens I Think @Cooler Maser Needs To Optimize MasterPlus+

Try This MasterPlus+/PROTAL This is Old Version but This Works Without any problem

First Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_91WvOwxQD7I9ZpOEbOelKnWrM1D8sIG

2nd Link: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AIEu6oSl1rM7a_Y&id=B5AC84DBFB9A99C0!6404&cid=B5AC84DBFB9A99C0

2 hours ago, DarKnight said:

IDk

Do you also have a Z390  mb? by any chance ?

DarKnight    1
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, BigGizmo said:

Do you also have a Z390  mb? by any chance ?

No I Have Aorus Z270X Gaming 7 Mobo & Also Asrock B450 Steel Legend

I Faced This Same Issue in Both Mobo! I Don't Think it's Chipsets falut

Edited by DarKnight