Hi,

I have extracted Cooler Master Portal v1.01_code signing.rar with a 7-Zip and nothing happens. It just looks like a piece of paper. What am I doing wrong. And more to the point, is the portal even worth it? It used to be so great in 2016 when I first got this kb. Then there was a problem with it (under warranty) so I sent it back and got a replacement. When I finally got the new replacement, the software had changed to this weird, fake, flat looking portal thing. The firmware wouldn't update so I gave up. I learned to mix colours on the fly (super kludgy and time-consuming; talk about beating the crap outta your F1, F2, and F3 keys), but my dear very sophisticated boss came to me the other day and said she wanted a kb like mine. So I picked out a ck550 with red switches cuz she's got a very light touch and doesn't like clicky. It arrives Monday and what happens when I can't get the stupid portal to load? Advice, help, or a new job would be appreciated.