MrDarkHeart    0
Posted (edited)

Hello there everyone. 

I'm just trying to make a simple macro for sliding attacks in WarFrame, yet I can't seem to find out for the life of me where and how to actually make one. I tried downloading the SteelSeries 3 engine like I saw one of my WF YouTubers had when he was showing off his set up, but I quickly came to the rude awaking that just because you have the software for a macro, doesn't mean you can make it. You need the hardware as well. So I tried to look up "How to make a macro with Cooler Master" and "Marco software from Cooler Master" and just got a whole bunch of keyboards and mouses with build in macro builders and a lot of other stuff. I tried downloading the Cooler Master Portal as that seems to pull up when I searched for a solution and so far it has only pointed me to the forms.

So now I turn to the forms and probably people smarter than myself at 4 in the morning for help. I have the Cooler Master SGB-3040-kkmf1-us keyboard and mouse combo for anyone who is wondering

Edited by MrDarkheart
usefull info added