Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfire987

240 or 280 TR4 AIO

Hi, I’m currently in the process of planning the build for my Thread ripper PC on a budget a potential avenue for CPU cooling crossed my mind that might be impossible due to availability.

My current plan is to fit a Cooler Master Wraith Ripper TR4 with a G.Skill Trydent Z RGB Ram kit behind it since board compatibility was an issue with the Ram I chose before.

Now, I plan to fit all this in to a Corsair 780T. my problem is if I were to swap the wraith Ripper out for a Cooler Master AIO cooler the only option I’ve found is a 360 radiator, since I want to use both 5.25 drive bays. The 360 radiator is to big for the potential for it to be upgraded to push-pull system and doesn’t quite fit the 140 mm fans I would be installing. Sadly the length is too big for the top mount.

I have google searched for a Cooler Master ML280 RGB TR4 Edition but I either get the specs page, the none TR4 version or a load of ads for the much bigger 360 radiator which won’t fit with the idea of putting it in a push pull configuration in the future.

So, anyone know if Cooler Master will be producing 240 to 280 mm radiators on the market at all or am I better off sticking with the Wraith ripper.