Contiusa

How to contact Cooler Master Global?

Contiusa    0
Posted (edited)

I'm having problems with my local support and I would like to talk with someone from the Cooler Master Global or someone in the US. My ticket area is marked as Brazil and the ticket will be rerouted here in the Country.

I don't want that. They are not reading what I write, they did not watch the video that I made for the RMA and they don't seem to be taking it seriously. And they are saying the pump of my unit is OK at 2500rpm when the standard is 3000rpm (FAQ answer - note that the Cooler Master Knowledge Base section is down for some reason). So it is way below the 10% threshold and I won't have it.

I want to talk with Cooler Master Global. Is there an e-mail for complaints or something?

Edited by Contiusa

Contiusa    0

Strange, the Knowledge Base section that was offline is back online, but the FAQ indicating the speed of the MasterLiquid series pump (3000rpm +- 10%) is still offline. I still got no response from my support, not even from the second ticket that I opened in English.

Any Cooler Master representative around to answer these questions? Anyone?

Contiusa    0

Now that I found the link, after some e-mail exchanges, they will refund me.

The text is open to interpretation, but the technician in the FAQ did not specify the speed of being just for the Pro series. And the MasterLiquid series has four brands: MasterLiquid Lite, MasterLiquid, MasterLiquid Pro and MaterLiquid Maker. If they are separating the worse pumps that came from the batch for the Lite and MasterLiquid series, they should inform the speed of all the units (it would be hard in this case, right?). At least who knows will understand that we are most likely getting the pumps that did not pass the cut for the Pro series. But even then, 500rpm is a lot. 

Damn... Lost so much time with this.