Thane

Cooler Master ML360R LED's on Pump Not Working

Thane    0

Issue: LED lights not turning on, however all the LED's on the Fans work perfectly as they should. I Have everything wired and hooked in accordingly. Has anyone else had this issue with this product line? Including the ML120 & ML240 Series? Is it something I need to RMA or could I have simply wired it in wrong? 

I've plugged the LED lights that were running the other fan lights to see if that would fix the issue but the LED's on the Pump Housing itself wont even come on. I don't think this is an issue with the MB due to it being all plugged into the CM control module they send with the ML360R 

Parts List: 

Gigabyte Aorus Pro Wifi z390 

Cooler Master MB530P Case w/ 6 ARBG Cooler Master 120mm Fans (3 Came with the case and 3 came with the liquid cooler) 

Thane    0

Also Forgot to add that the pump itself is working perfectly.. I can set the perimeters in the BIOS, but definitely upset that the cooler LEDs of all things aren't coming on... 

Jacob68    0

I have something similar:

Specs and setup, trying to make it brief:

Asus rog strix Z390 E-gaming mobo

Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R

Built a new system 3 weeks ago including the above

The led connectors from the fans on the radiator and the pump, goes into the argb led splitter provided with Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R and into the argb header on the mobo.

Fans pwr goes via a splitter into a fan header on the mobo

Pump pwr to the aio header

I have other fans and leds in the build but they use separate headers both for the led and pwr

All leds synced and controlled with Asus Aura

And heres the "issue" that came out of nowhere:

If I set the leds to a non-static behavior. Rainbow, color cycle etc. Shut down the system. Next time on boot everything lights up EXCEPT the leds on the pump. Until I get into Windows, then it lights up. If I do a soft restart the light is on during boot. So only gone during boot after a shutdown.

However, if I set the led behavior in Asus Aura to static colors, then the pump will light up during boot. Also after a shutdown.

This came out of nowhere. And its not exactly the computer crisis of the century, but its really bogging my mind...especially since the pump led is connected via the same splitter as the radiator fans and they DONT behave like this...

kazzzya    0

Whatup folks. Same thing for me.

My mobo is MSI MGP Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC

I got ML240R RGB, tried to install it with the jrainbow port on the mobo(msi's argb 3 pin connector) and no controller. Pump's LED wasn't working at all, but the fans were good. Funny thing, that I even sent back my device by warranty, saying: pump's led not working. They sent me back a new one. And guess what?! The same stupid thing :D Then I decided to use included controller, connect everything via it, excluding the pwr wires, which are comes dicrectly to mobo. And I got working LED on the pump. But now struggling with other issue - I can't controll it with my MSI Mystic Light sync software(( But it worked when I conected all the stuff without controller.

So I'm wondering if it is cooler master imperfection or MSI's one ? Looks like mostly CM, because other people have same issues with pump lights...

ps my case - cooler master masterbox light rgb, works very fine with msi mystic light!

damnit 

Jacob68    0

I would bypass the controller still. How did you connect to the mobo when not using the controller. What headers, any splitters used etc?