Shilu Miah

Where is support? wt :)

Shilu Miah    1

email tickets sent, no response, try to create a new ticket and all i get a Chinese writing, dont know what the :) it means, I spent 450$ on your product and the damn thing is not working

Cooler Master Cosmos C700M

Bought a c700m, all installed, 1st few days the led strip worked perfect

suddenly the top part of the led strip, on the top part of the case stopped working, i didnt do anything

a day later it randomly came on, then off the next day

I spent over 400 pounds on this case, i spent 28 hours installing the pc, cable management operating system on my new build

everything works spot on but this case led

has anyone else had issues, fix?

nothing online, nothing on the coolermaster website/forum.

Shilu Miah    1

this is the crap i get when trying to raise a ticket, bloody disgrace

System.NullReferenceException: 並未將物件參考設定為物件的執行個體。 於 CFCMember.CreateAccount(String userName, String userId, String userPhone, String userEmail, String userCity, String zipCode, String userAddress, String area) 於 \\192.168.51.31\erma\dotnet.webform\app_code\CFCMember.cs: 行 786 於 CreateCaseNew.btnSaveCase_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) 於 \\192.168.51.31\erma\dotnet.webform\modules\erma\salesforce\CreateCaseNew.aspx.cs: 行 895

Hi! 
I'm very sorry, the ticket system is currently undergoing some heavy issues and the tickets are getting queued.

Please allow me to help you directly, I'm from the development team of the C700M, write me at costa_m@coolermaster.eu 

RGBLunatic    0

I had a ticket opened and they had revamped the ticket system which took over a month in time,  finally they are sending out front and top panel replacements.    I am sure they will help you out just be patient they have been under going some revamping of the support system recently.