Sign in to follow this  
DuoMaxwell003

MasterBox5 SSD Pocket/bracket

I have the MasterBox5 MCX-B5S1-KWNN-11 case and I am in need of extra SSD brackets/pockets. I am located in the USA. The US CoolerMaster store does not carry the part(s) I require and yet The EU store does. The US site does have brackets/pockets for the MB5 Lite, but I am told by CoolerMaster twitter page the the Lite bracket will "kinda fit, but there is a height difference.". I am not exactly sure what they mean by the height difference as I was specific in my question to the about compatibility. To be honest I don't see why the EU store carries the item in question and the US store does not. I would order from the EU store but I am NOT willing to pay the overseas shipping prices. Capture.JPG.ffecfe90727803403b4883f80e0dd1d4.JPG

Edited by DuoMaxwell003

Mike Raley    0

I actually order 1 bracket I was wanting 2 , but the Europe site said only one was available, nut when you get to the shipping part of the form you can select normal shipping and without tracking  it should only cost you 14 for that hope this helps you