Sign in to follow this  
Simon

Left Ctrl Key not working? Mouse color problems?

Simon    0

Hello,

I got my keyboard roughly 3 months ago and I love it.  However, I started to have issues with my left ctrl (right ctrl works fine) not working. I reinstalled drivers several times which appeared to fix the issue.  However, now it does not work at all.  When I pull up my keyboard on my screen and see which buttons are functioning it seems that my left ctrl button does not light up.  Is this a problem anyone else has had? Is there anything I can do to fix it? 

As a side issue - with the mouse, it seems that the settings for the DPI and the colors of the top part of the mouse change at the same time . Is there any way for this to be different? I have been able to cycle through every color with the bottom portion of the mouse, but there is seemingly only 5 choices with the top of the mouse, and exclusively linked to a specific DPI. Is there something I am doing wrong or does the top only have 5 colors? If so, that's pretty disappointing that you can't make the mouse colors match up to your preference.  

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thank you.