Aivis    0

Just bought CM Masterkeys Lite L mouse&keyboard combo. Keyboard is amazing but mouse is the worst part. This mouse tracks movement too high up from surface. its like 5-7mm, and its impossible to play any game comfortably because i have to lift it so high. This also makes the mouse very inaccurate in shooter games. Before this I had Bloody mouse (costs 16euro or 18 dollars) and there was a way to calibrate the sensor so it wouldn't track movement so high up in the air. This 50euro or 57dollar Cooler Master combo doesn't have a software to do it. How do i calibrate the damn sensor then? Talking about the software... which DOESN'T EVEN work at all! (Cooler Master Portal), It says i have to connect to the internet, and yet I'm writing this without any internet connection?! If theres no solution will throw this mouse in the thrash can. CHANGE MY MIND!

IMG_7305.thumb.JPG.360296ff84bf83f369535d2a1fd8724a.JPGIMG_7306.thumb.JPG.1deb65eed23ddfa7a0c8b95504585aba.JPG

Edited by Aivis

Mohd Noh    29

Hello

This combo is concept plug and play , no need the software or required

+ If you found that mouse run not very well you can return it back to the store where you bought that combo ( all ) and replace it .

And try get customer service via ticket for more details .

By the way did you try it with the mouse pad ?