Sign in to follow this  
Jorge

ML240R RGB Isnt detected by RGB fusion

Jorge    0

So everything but the cooler has been detected by rgb fusion, EXCEPT the cooler. Anybody got any idea why? Online, it says it's supported by rgb fusion. I've already downloaded cooler master software for the product, but the product only shows the controller plugin and the aura sync plugin. Anybody got any suggestions? I will say that there was a "Gigabyte" cord that came with it, but none of the pins included can be plugged into it. At least not as far as I can see.

Gurruaj    0

I am also facing same problem. I am using Arous Ultra z390 mohterboad with cooler master ml240r RGB Fusion software not detecting liquid cooler and h500p cabinet fans.

satyr    4

Me too. In my case I'm using asus z370-f strix, aura rgb software from Asus does not detecting this cooler (ML240R)

Ecky Thump    0

I am also having the same issue, have to open the case up and use the controller to change the effects.  Maybe coolermaster can send a service agent out and fix the issue for us :)