Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

ML120R aRGB - Please God Help

Dylan    0

First off, can anyone tell me if this is supposed to be a list of included components? If so I only received about half of these in the box:

Item 3 appears to have a quantity of 2 but I only got 1, the brand specific cable with Asus, Asrock, etc listed I recieved 0 of those, and it looks pretty useful. 

In addition to all this I'm having a really difficult time with the unit. Do I HAVE to use the controller, as my mobo has addressable and rgb headers? 

Some help would be appreciated. I'm currently regretting trying to live the rgb life. 

Thanks.

Screenshot_20181212-033239_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

open a ticket with them. my box was missing the entire (rgb cable pack). they sent it to me free of charge. but now i dont know how to actually get the argb to work. my asus motherboard doesnt work, the included controller doesnt work. and i opened a ticket about it back on dec 28th, they still havent responded?!!? maybe i should have stuck with the brand that sounds like coarse hair, lol.