coby kaufman

NEVER BUYING COOLERMASTER AGAIN!!!!!!!

I have a retail store and i purchased a few power supplies from Coolermaster.  I installed one of them  into a customers computer and it kept shutting off. I realize with components this can happen.  Unfortunately, i can not for the life of me understand the logic behind they way coolermaster does their RMA.  I have been waiting for almost a week and i still have the faulty power supply sitting by my desk.  I have heard from coolermaster and the email was telling me my ticket is pending. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!! the website they have is terrible for customer service.  i will never recommend any product from coolermaster again.  this was a real eye opener. Now i know how the end user feels. 

Li G Cai    2
On 12/11/2018 at 10:35 AM, coby kaufman said:

I have a retail store and i purchased a few power supplies from Coolermaster.  I installed one of them  into a customers computer and it kept shutting off. I realize with components this can happen.  Unfortunately, i can not for the life of me understand the logic behind they way coolermaster does their RMA.  I have been waiting for almost a week and i still have the faulty power supply sitting by my desk.  I have heard from coolermaster and the email was telling me my ticket is pending. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!! the website they have is terrible for customer service.  i will never recommend any product from coolermaster again.  this was a real eye opener. Now i know how the end user feels. 

lol, only 7 days, give it an 7 you might see some emails/callback, but they will take care of the problem, just very slowly.