Sign in to follow this  
Jurd

Weird Colors from my MK750

Jurd    0

Not really sure how to ask this, but...anyone ever had any issues with the MK750 displaying the wrong colors? I had the keyboard displaying a teal/pink scheme for a while, at least for a couple of months (I've had the MK750 since March/April 2018).  I shut down my computer and opened it up to put in my new GPU, and when I turned the computer back on I noticed the colors were a few shades darker than before, nothing too crazy.  When I was fully booted, I tried to change the LEDs back to normal, and then they went haywire. White is now a mix of greens and reds and oranges that flicker across the keyboard, pink is now a redish orange. The rainbow effect still works as well a few others like water ripple and crosshair, they all work correctly and show the right colors, However, in static, its anything but normal.  I tried resetting the keyboard, unplugging it and plugging it back in, using the FN+E keys, and completely uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Can anyone help me?

Edited by Jurd

Jurd    0

Gonna go ahead and answer my own issue here, in case it ever happens to anyone else: I plugged my keyboard into a different USB slot, and it works normal again! Apparently it has to be in a USB 3.0 port for it to function correctly, and I figured that out totally on accident. Oops!