Sign in to follow this  
54n53j

200mm ARGB fan

54n53j    0

Hi. I bought H500p white mesh when it was released and I consider this case as the best ever but soon after that CM has released h500m with 2x 200mm ARGB front fans which are amazing. Now obviously I wouldn't buy another case just for front fans, and here is my question : Does anyone know if CM is planning to sell 200mm ARGB fans that are installed in h500m ? this would finish my build to my satisfaction. Thank you for any info.  

I know that there are Thermaltake Riing 200 with argb but they would have to go with yet another software on my pc.

POCKATA    0

I searched but they are not selling the ARGB 200mm fans yet. I am with H500M. The fans are great and you can set individual lighting on each LED but they are limited in terms of functionality ( if you set custom LED lights they are only static you cannot add any additional lighting effects on them until Cooler Master upgrade their software). I have detailed everything in their reddit page in the following post: