Yang

C700M Front LED Problem

vortex31324    0

this is really depressing to see constant issues, I had a top LED panel go out a few months back and to Coolermaster's credit I did get a replacement top panel rather quickly after I contacted the social media rep

however, my front panel and bottom panel are now trash and don't change colors properly, I'm awaiting a response

the front panel is easy to change out, however, I'm worried that the bottom one won't be so easy and that's of course if Coolermaster gives me a replacement for it, at this point I think I need a new case cause this one is definitely a lemon

thumbnail_20190618_200900.jpg

thumbnail_20190618_201143.jpg

thumbnail_20190618_201146.jpg

neno    4
10 hours ago, vortex31324 said:

this is really depressing to see constant issues, I had a top LED panel go out a few months back and to Coolermaster's credit I did get a replacement top panel rather quickly after I contacted the social media rep

When the top panel went bust did they sent you also a replacement controller or just the panel?

I just bought this case 2 days ago. The ARGB led is lit spot on. The only problem is fan speed indicator and rgb mode indicator not lit. But they work in changing the fan speed and rgb. 

FB_IMG_1562045637895.jpg

kmarnes    0

Mine just started up. It was fine for the first 8 months and now I'm having similar problems, but not as bad as others are reported. Stuck colors, not turning on, etc... feels like it's shorting out. Sometimes the rainbow pattern works and then freezes. I just opened a ticket, but really would rather avoid an RMA process for the case. So my question here is how is this getting resolved. I didn't read all the posts, but skimmed a couple pages and didn't see any official responses. Are people getting new parts sent to them or are they being forced to RMA the whole thing. Or is this something simple like a loose connection?

IMG-5707.JPG

IMG-5709.jpg

Edited by kmarnes

back in june my pcb just burned as reported on the page 5 of this topic, shortly after they sent me new pcb with top and front panel as well, had to dismantle everything and assemble back the new parts, which took an entire evening. Today this new pcb burned as well. I was not using the leds as it's not the main feature why I bought this case in first place. Opened a ticket - will see what happens...

IMG_20191130_125053.jpg

neno    4
2 hours ago, Sergiu Zboras said:

back in june my pcb just burned as reported on the page 5 of this topic, shortly after they sent me new pcb with top and front panel as well, had to dismantle everything and assemble back the new parts, which took an entire evening. Today this new pcb burned as well. I was not using the leds as it's not the main feature why I bought this case in first place. Opened a ticket - will see what happens...

Can you tell me what is the the combine wattage of the fans that you are using or what fans are you using? The controller should support 4.8 Watts per channel or 28.8 watts total.