Yang

C700M Front LED Problem

Deniz Roth    2
Posted (edited)

Well will be the same for me...they better should send a new case...for this price 

Edited by Deniz Roth

Genma    0

i have already try to change my case... same result. (but the new case doent have the new front panel)

Deniz Roth    2
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Genma said:

i have already try to change my case... same result. (but the new case doent have the new front panel)

U tried a new case? And Same Problem? Are u using the mainboard Sync cable?

Edited by Deniz Roth

Genma    0

Got this message from the support : 

We have checked with our case team and it's most likely that the issue is also caused by the PCB.
Our case team has confirmed that they updated the PCB to avoid such issues. 

We expect to receive those new updated PCB's within 1-2 weeks and will ship one to you a.s.a.p. 

Once again, sorry for this inconvenience and let us know when you have any other question.

Kind regards,

Cooler Master Support 

Zeili    0
45 minutes ago, Genma said:

We have checked with our case team and it's most likely that the issue is also caused by the PCB.

We expect to receive those new updated PCB's within 1-2 weeks and will ship one to you a.s.a.p. 

Once again, sorry for this inconvenience and let us know when you have any other question.

Kind regards,

Cooler Master Support 

I think my PCB is also causing problems but i still cant contact the support, i keep getting errors.. is there any E-Mail adress where i can contact them?

Deniz Roth    2
11 hours ago, Zeili said:

I think my PCB is also causing problems but i still cant contact the support, i keep getting errors.. is there any E-Mail adress where i can contact them?

I Hope this one helps you

support@coolermaster.eu

Deniz Roth    2
12 hours ago, Genma said:

Kind regards,

Cooler Master Support 

Same for me getting a new pcb too..

Genma    0
Posted (edited)

I received the new pcb and I installed it. Everything finally works correctly! The new pcb is different from the old one: there is two connector for SATA power.

I ask Cooler Master to make a small gesture to compensate for all these problems, I await their answer.

Good luck to those who still have the problem. In the end three pieces must be changed to solve the problem: the front panel, the top and the pcb.

Edited by Genma