Yang

C700M Front LED Problem

Genma    0
Posted (edited)

Today I received the replacement kit for the top panel. After mounting, I see that the LEDs of the new kit do not work: I check the connection cable, and it has only two pins while the same cable on the old kit had 3 pins....

20190304_174411.jpg

Edited by Genma

Deniz Roth    2
On 3/4/2019 at 6:50 PM, Genma said:

Today I received the replacement kit for the top panel. After mounting, I see that the LEDs of the new kit do not work: I check the connection cable, and it has only two pins while the same cable on the old kit had 3 pins....

20190304_174411.jpg

i have the same problem. have got a new one or what did u to solve this?

Genma    0
Posted (edited)

Following this problem, I contacted the support who sent me a new kit for the front panel. Connectivity has been changed on the new kits, and now the top panel connects directly to the front panel. (a new connector with the two pins is present) Part of my original problem is fixed: the LEDs change color well without problem even for a long time. Unfortunately the new kit from the top is defective, some LEDs do not work ... 

20190316_200539.jpg

Edited by Genma

Deniz Roth    2

no i have now the same problem like u i think its a controller problem the leds works well with Asus Aura Sync over the mainboard

Deniz Roth    2
On 3/16/2019 at 8:21 PM, Genma said:

Following this problem, I contacted the support who sent me a new kit for the front panel. Connectivity has been changed on the new kits, and now the top panel connects directly to the front panel. (a new connector with the two pins is present) Part of my original problem is fixed: the LEDs change color well without problem even for a long time. Unfortunately the new kit from the top is defective, some LEDs do not work ... 

20190316_200539.jpg

What did they do now? i have the same problem

Genma    0

The support had sent me another controller card, I tested, the problem is still present. so he sends me a new kit for the top again.

Deniz Roth    2
On 3/23/2019 at 5:57 PM, Genma said:

The support had sent me another controller card, I tested, the problem is still present. so he sends me a new kit for the top again.

If i use mainboard Sync (Asus Aura) it works but with the i/o Buttons it dont work... wasting a lot of Time....