Yang

C700M Front LED Problem

Angelllus    0

Got my Case 18th of Jan and since then been trying to get it to work glad i'v checked on here to find i'm not alone. When to create support ticket but get "Cooler Master office will be closed during the Lunar New Year holiday period, from February 2nd to 10th. Service will be resumed on the February 11th. We thank you for your understanding and apologize for this inconvenience. " Not a great start for warranty service.

Guess I'll create one on the 11th (I'm in NZ we a day ahead). This isn't a cheap case i'd like to think we get better support.

Regards

20190207_185208.jpg

i've problems too... first the front panel dont work, in november i've contact cooler master and never have a reply, after that the seller replace the panel and it was ok, now ALL te sting led  (exept the new front panel) it's going crazy, change color, shootdown, rainbow.. all... thanks cooler master for this awesome 400 bucks case and your fantastic costumer suppor!!! 

20190210_133717.jpg

Genma    0

I opened a ticket, the first question of support was if I had connect the case on the motherboard (ARGB)

Now, the support asks for a picture of the pcb ....

Angelllus    0

Still no reply or update on my support ticket each day I might start making a new thread to see if I get any response?

11 hours ago, Angelllus said:

Still no reply or update on my support ticket each day I might start making a new thread to see if I get any response?

I have just receveived my C700M. I hope I won't have the same issue. I will see.

If I were you, I will try to contact " Mohd Noh" a moderator to find a solution. See here:

Or try Facebook. If I have no luck with my new case  I will try to do that and the official Coolermaster Facebook page.

Angelllus    0
22 hours ago, Nicolas Mermet said:

I have just receveived my C700M. I hope I won't have the same issue. I will see.

If I were you, I will try to contact " Mohd Noh" a moderator to find a solution. See here:

Or try Facebook. If I have no luck with my new case  I will try to do that and the official Coolermaster Facebook page.

Thanks for your advice, I have messaged him including with my case number and details. Ill post if I get a reply from Mohd Noh , Or support.

Edited by Angelllus

Angelllus    0

So Mohd read my message sent directly to him 9 hours ago? No reply from him or my support ticket.

I just spent 6k nz on a new system i custom built. I'm a certified microsoft, google, mikrotik i.t engineer. Mainly an On site technican whos known as "The hardware" expert of the company.

Reason I bring this up at all is id have to not recommend to my collegues , clients any cooler master cases going forward if support is this long or bad.

Come on guys wheres the support? Guess im going to have to pull out my asus rog XI motherboard, i9900k, gskill memory (Cooler Master ML360R AllinOne Watercooler), etc and sent the case back and hope (which seems like a lottery as replacements have same issue) for replacement or refund.

This sucks as its such a nice product and case outside this frustrating issue?