Yang

C700M Front LED Problem

Yang    0

Hi,

I just installed my C700M case. But there is one of front LED does not work (others are fine). Do you know what is wrong? I just bought this case, it is totally new. Thanks. 

C700.jpg

joef563331    0

I have a similar type of problem on the LED stips at the top of the case. Brand new case. Left LED partially stops working 1 min after power on. In the part the stops working it retains the color that was there before even if you command a different color. The right side LED partially goes on and off. I have dissassembled the case up to the control panel and switched connectors for each LED strip but it seems to not make a difference. Not sure if it is just bad LED strips or what but it is ridiculous that a brand new case that costs this much has this kind of problem.

After getting a replacement top part and installing it, the led strips malfanctioned again after two weeks. Furthermore after I reopened my previous support ticket and uploaded new photos of the newer malfunction, sometime after the middle of January, my attachments disappeared from the ticket. Now I cannot even upload them again. I can't add a new comment on the ticket either. In addition the live online support is no longer online at least it is always offline whenever I check. 

Does anyone know how to the attention of support! There is no email address posted on the site that I can find. I don't belong to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram because of data sharing issues. How do I contact support to get them to pay attention.

Edited by joef563331
Same issue as before after new part to fix it

I have the ssame problem with one of my top LED. Even tapping it didnt do anyting.

I also had a "stuck" LED at the bottom, but after using the rainbow settings, is was fixed.

But im stil stuck with a led not working on top.

Muggian    0

i'm sorry but i have the same problem. i change the controller fan and stripes but i don't solve the problem. The assistence is very good!!! and at the end of January they send me new stripes.

Unfortunatly this is a big problem for a chassis so expensive

Dom73    0

same for me, the led stripe sometimes start, stop, stuck on a color or restart, sometime don't light on at all.

My case is new

Genma    0

Exactly the same problem here.
My case is brand new too. it worked a few days, but now I have a part that does not work anymore, sometimes it goes back a few moments and then nothing. The dysfunctional part keeps the last color.
Yesterday I totally dismantle the case and rewire everything.
I'm waiting for the support to come back from vacation to process my ticket.

20181224_120144.jpg

RGBLunatic    0

I am noticing this same issue and I just opened a ticket with support.     If I set it to a solid color it's worse (like the magenta which is my fav) so I have switched it to a different color and mode and it works but the top leds don't light up on side.    Truly a disappointment for such a pricy case from CM.

Tom Ye    0

Anyone have any luck from support? I haven't been getting responses.

I'm still within the return window for my case, so I may do a return...

Genma    0

Hello,

I change my case by a new one (through my dealer), the same problem is present!

So the problem is global, where is the official response of Cooler Master ?

20190202_211322.jpg

Edited by Ozhamut