Drew Cook    0

Hey Guys, 

Here is my most recent build in progress photos, this case was designed by me and laser cut by Clockwerk Industries in Ohio. The build stemmed from the idea of wanting a vertical mounted pc that allowed for a very showcase type look. I wanted to be able to display all of the components and pretty stuff on top while keeping all the radiators and fans underneath. The goal for the build is to allow for some modularity and as the build develops i want to make panels of the case hot swap-able to allow to add more water cooling down the road and add different motherboard mounts or anything else my frail heart desires. Images of the build start off with just the panels and go through the process of what we have done to make the build work the way it needs. The original goal was 3x360mm radiators but we ended up with 2x360 because i didn't measure correctly. If I were to remake the case I would add another 1 or 2 cm to each side to accommodate the extra cooling I planned for. Also the milled plates were added because i didn't take fitting clearance into account and it hit the radiator so we had to move it up but I think of it as a happy accident now as I think it helps the way the build looks. Let me know if you have any questions of it and if you would like to see more of it I post mainly on Instagram @drewcifer_mods. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I will be adding shots to the replies as time goes on.

CASE 20.jpg

CASE 19.jpg

CASE 18.jpg

CASE 17.jpg

CASE 16.jpg

case 15.jpg

CASE 13.jpg

CASE 12.jpg

CASE 11.jpg

CASE 10.jpg

CASE 9.jpg

CASE 8.jpg