YeahIJustDidThat Studio

Cooler Master MasterBox Pro 5 RGB Mid-Tower Case Front Mesh

Just wondering if anyone has a mesh front for this case. When i take off the front panel temps drop about 5-10 degrees. I have the three fans up front, a 240 mlrgb aio push pull on the top ( top and middle fans). If no one has a front mesh cover, would it be better to just take the aio off and go air cooled for the cpu? Would that give me better air flow? I prefer staying with the AIO if i can get a front mesh cover. 

Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

Payton    0

I agree this is a very real design flaw in this case I tried getting info about whether the masterbox 5 mesh screen would fit the pro case but haven't heard anything back. Having the 3 120mm fans in the front is great however I think the plexi panel is throttling the airflow.

Maybe try to get one from cmstore?

https://www.cmstore.eu/spare-parts/masterbox-5-full-front-panel-mesh/

For me I have replaced MasterBox 5 White full front mirror panel with this full front mesh panel.

I believe it is compatible with MasterBox 5 Pro RGB as well.

If in doubt, do request a support ticket in CM Fanzone and they do answer professionally from my experience.

Edited by Tang Kai Yiu
  • Upvote 1

Payton    0

Just checked with the CM tech support and they confirmed the mesh front panel on the Masterbox 5 does fit the Pro. Which solves half of the problem, the other part is intake air filtration.