Alexander Nelson

RGB Connection question

Hey guys,

I'm looking at buying the Cooler Master MB530P RGB case for my next build and I have a quick (and somewhat stupid, please forgive me) question. As the exhaust fan that comes with the case is non-RGB, I'm going to buy one of the CM 120 RGB fans to replace it. What would be the easiest way to connect all the RGB fans? The motherboard I'm going to get is the ASUS ROG X470-F Gaming

Thanks in advance

The case has an adressable RGB wire. Plug that into your mother board and plug the fan in the back into the MB rgb header.. ayou can control it through the asus rgb sync software. I do the same but with gigabyte aorus

15418896024894638248491673160002.jpg

I have the same case I just built a rig and the fans are spinning but no rgb, it was hard for me to understand the mess of the fan controller setup. Could you show me what wire exactly goes where? It would be a huge help.

I also have a question about the RGB controller in this case. 

My motherboard is Gigabyte Aorus Gaming Wifi  board. The reason I got it the 530p case was because it supported RGB fusion on my board, according to the description, on both newegg and on gigabyte's website. But I do not see a place on the motherboard to plug in the small black plug or the longer thinner flat plug that comes from the front of the case. The picture is of the 2 plugs I am talking about...

46450911_317305479092900_9194520151662264320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=f05a3a88051a2012fc1d3d549f97ca8b&oe=5C7762EF