Amanda Lea Green

How does cooler masterair ma410m connect to RGB on MSI Tomahawk b450?

So I have 2 4 pin connectors on my MSI Tomahawk board - but the connectors for the RGB labeled for MSI have a block-out where the third pin would go, and a 3 pin on the Gigabyte connector. I have NO idea how to connect these to my Motherboard so that I can have the RGB work? If it can't connect to the motherboard, am I going to be able to use the RGB in that at all?

JasonFoo    0

Hi, I have an MA410M TUF and the RGB LEDs won't light up.Is there anyone that can help me on this?I have connected all the necessary connectors except for the motherboard rgb connector which my MSI MS-7846 Motherboard doesn't have.

Edited by JasonFoo

3 minutes ago, JasonFoo said:

Hi, I have an MA410M TUF and the RGB LEDs won't light up.Is there anyone that can help me on this?I have connected all the necessary connectors except for the motherboard rgb connector which my MSI MS-7846 Motherboard doesn't have.

I would imagine you'd need a cooler master hub, right? My mobo has 2 connections for RGB, but I'm confused as to which provided connector on the cord is supposed to work.

JasonFoo    0
On 10/22/2018 at 11:13 AM, Amanda Lea Green said:

I would imagine you'd need a cooler master hub, right? My mobo has 2 connections for RGB, but I'm confused as to which provided connector on the cord is supposed to work.

I already connected the cooler with the included rgb hub and I connected the necessary connections to the cooler and also the sata power plug and the only thing not connected is the motherboard rgb plug