MrDazana

Where is customer service! having major issues getting a part replaced

Mohd Noh    29
3 hours ago, Joseph Gioncardi said:

Cooler Master support has taken care of me and my parts are in route Thanks for the Help here!!

Nice Bro :)

Special Thanks > HQ TEAM

Mohd Noh    29
On 12/16/2018 at 3:20 AM, Magneto said:

Parts delivered today im a happy camper Thanks to all !!

Great News Dude :)

Mohd Noh    29
On 12/23/2018 at 11:02 PM, optical10 said:

@Mohd Noh

Is it too late in the year to request that you chase up a couple of tickets at the outstanding if you can do that for me please?

Hello

Can you pm me your ticket number ?

optical10    0
  On 12/23/2018 at 3:02 PM, optical10 said:

@Mohd Noh

Is it too late in the year to request that you chase up a couple of tickets at the outstanding if you can do that for me please?

Hello

Sorry for the delay, also I'm not sure why I had to copy and paste your reply instead of the quote option working in this forum? Anyway here is my ticket number (00133262) I also noticed that now my reset LED as well as the hard drive and power button LED isn't functioning.

I also have an issue with the product registration serial number that ticket is (00133260) which I may have solved by getting in contact with the retailer scan computers.co.uk who provided a shorter number which I will try used to register the product. Can I PM you that shorter serial number rather than posting it here in the forum?

Many thanks once again

Mohd Noh    29
23 hours ago, optical10 said:
  On 12/23/2018 at 3:02 PM, optical10 said:

@Mohd Noh

Hello

Sorry for the delay, also I'm not sure why I had to copy and paste your reply instead of the quote option working in this forum? Anyway here is my ticket number (00133262) I also noticed that now my reset LED as well as the hard drive and power button LED isn't functioning.

I also have an issue with the product registration serial number that ticket is (00133260) which I may have solved by getting in contact with the retailer scan computers.co.uk who provided a shorter number which I will try used to register the product. Can I PM you that shorter serial number rather than posting it here in the forum?

Many thanks once again

Hello

Its ok and i already forwarded this to the related team at HQ

Angelllus    0

I messaged you Mohd Noh? 9 hours ago you read it and no reply? Copy and paste below.

"Hello Mohd Noh,   I havent had a reply for my support ticket as of it (Ticket Number 792) . I read your the one to contact to move this along.   Top left RGB Strip won't work have fully removed all connections and re-plugged all in which didn't resolve issue. All others working fine around the case.  C700M.

20190207_185208.thumb.jpg.5a264bcdfd6819aba3da163b0302ae4d.jpg

"

I also added my frustration to the following thread

This seems a wide spread issue? Can I please get a replacement? Fix or my issue resolved outside of having to stripping out my whole build and sending the case back?

Edited by Angelllus
Spelling.