Josh

Still no Asus Aura Plugin

Josh    0

I purchased this cooler for a build a few weeks ago based on the fact that it was "Certified" to work with the asus aura software. Unfortunately my motherboard only has the RGB headers and not the ARGB headers. No matter I thought, I can use the software to sync them up. It has now been many months on and CM has not replied to any requests for updates. Until this is resolved, I will not purchase any CM products and will be telling everyone I know to do the same. Horrible experience.

RIKOLYON    0

Same here.

Purchased because of the Asus Aura logo.

My Asus Motherboard is RGB only.

Been waiting for the Asus Aura plugin for 6 months. 

If it's not released, will be very upset and never buy again.

Capture.PNG

Hi All, I've just purchased this, my Cooler Master Lighting control shows Aura Sync but I cant select it, this is exactly what you guys are talking about right? Is there a way to download the Aura sync plug in yet?

image.png.f96e7200b9a571a030368498d22cc320.png

i am in the same boat. i found another thread that says they still get aura to control their pumps/fans. they just open both lighting control and aura and it just kicks in. sadly i cant get aura to control my pumps rgb. i am not using the stock fans, so i have the fans argb header plugged directly into the argb header on my z390i. so far no luck with all kinds of different methods of trying to connect the aio to aura (with and without ext/splitters/controller)