Xbadboy

Keyboard devastator 3 Pack

Xbadboy    0

Hello boys yesterday i bought new keyboard the full pack from CM devastator 3 with the mouse and keyboard the mouse is working fine but the keyboard only led are lighting on i restarted my pc a lot of times i removed all keyboards from device manager and i restarted and same problem i try it the usb 2.0 and usb 3.0 and same problem pls i need help about this problem i dont know should i reset my computer also i try it on sec pc but same problem but led not working and the sec pc showing error cant work properly every time i plug it into pc it show that installi g drivers and nothing happen my pc is stil.new but im running on 2015 win 10 cause i have some issues with intel hd graphics i have a sec keyboard too is working fine when i enbale caps lock with my old keyboard it enbale too on the new keyboard im trying to upgrade to the last windows 10 version and idk it will work or no any help or any ideas pls and thanks or should i back the keyboard and request new one or no 

Edited by Xbadboy