Brendon Tharp

Yet again, another slow RMA V750S

Yes its another one of those posts. I submitted my RMA request on 9-13-2018 for my V750S and have not received a response. The automated system showed my warranty is in date. I'm actually surprised as I own several Cooler Master products including two cases and a 10 year old power supply that's currently powering my main PC because the newer V750S PSU failed. The quality of CM's products has been great, but the support time is quite lacking from what I've seen.

Still waiting to hear back, making your competitors look a lot more enticing by the day.

That's bizarre Troxcidal, doesn't make sense why their Warranty department is so lack luster. This should be a fairly quick turn around if they have even a few techs working in it. 

Li G Cai    2

the speed of CM replying to request or RMA is a exponential decay function. i was getting reply every 3 days 2 months ago, which already crazily long, now i got maybe every 7-10 days...again, they might need to hire more than 1 person full time to take care of their customers.