Berkay

Will ML240L's RGB work on a kinda old motherboard?

Berkay    0

Hey there,
I've just ordered a ML240L with the intention of getting rid of the huge block standing still in my case for years now and I am a bit worried about the unit's rgb feature. My mobo (MSI P67A G45) doesn't have any rgb headers on it. Just CPU_FAN and 4 other SYS_FAN headers.  Is there anyway for me to light it up when it arrives? I will be using it inside NZXT H500i ( it does have a smart device to connect some stuff.)
Thanks!

My PSU

Edited by Berkay

Li G Cai    2

the ML240L will comes with its own controller, so no need of any rgb/argb header is needed. 

but speaking for my ml240l, first check out what it will look like in real life first, especially the CPU/pump part, what you see on their site(color and intensity) are not what you will get. check out my build log to see what you will get in person.

also, the pump is much louder compared to other AIO cooler, I can hear the air inside the loop each time I turn of my pc, I don't have that issue with other AIO, but it doesnt seem to be affecting the performance. 

also i have issue with their controller not working, and the customer support just ignoring my question when i seeming for help try to solve the issue.

personally, i would recommended go with other AIO. 

Mohd Noh    29
On 9/22/2018 at 2:23 AM, Berkay said:

Hey there,
I've just ordered a ML240L with the intention of getting rid of the huge block standing still in my case for years now and I am a bit worried about the unit's rgb feature. My mobo (MSI P67A G45) doesn't have any rgb headers on it. Just CPU_FAN and 4 other SYS_FAN headers.  Is there anyway for me to light it up when it arrives? I will be using it inside NZXT H500i ( it does have a smart device to connect some stuff.)
Thanks!

My PSU

Hello

Try check this link :