Peter

ML240L pump noise

Peter    0

Since installing my ML24L the pump isn’t as quite as I thought would be it’s making like a rubbing sound any one else had same problem?

what setting should it be on in bios on gigabyte Aorus bios ?

Austere    0

Hi Peter, mine started to make that sound recently. After 2-3 weeks of using it. Did you fixed it somehow? If so please share how. Thanks.

Mohd Noh    29
On 12/12/2018 at 4:57 PM, Austere said:

Hi Peter, mine started to make that sound recently. After 2-3 weeks of using it. Did you fixed it somehow? If so please share how. Thanks.

On 9/11/2018 at 4:21 AM, Peter said:

Since installing my ML24L the pump isn’t as quite as I thought would be it’s making like a rubbing sound any one else had same problem?

what setting should it be on in bios on gigabyte Aorus bios ?

Hello Both :)

Owner this cooling ( forget ) maybe 1-2 days after launched

2-3 months i will cleaning this cooling

Result so far no Noise

Try unplug all the related wire 3-5 mins like that then plug in back and see how the result

Please take note > Try touch customer services via ticket for further action or assist < if still facing same issue

Hi,

Just thought I would share my experience with you. I got my ML240L RGB in August and I thought it was quiet enough but it progressively got louder until in January I decided to have a look and see if it needed re-seating or something. Upon opening my case I found that the Pump/ CPU Block had been leaking and I was very lucky it didnt blow my M2 SSD, GTX 1080Ti and/or my Motherboard. You may want to check yours. I have attached 2 pics. The heatsink covered in the coolant is on my M2 SSD and the GTX is directly below it. 

I wont be fitting that again. Good Luck.

Coolermaster ML240L RGB Leak CPU Block.jpg

Coolermaster ML240L RGB Leak M2 Heatsink.jpg