Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan

Alternative Front Radiator Bracket

Jonathan    0

Hello

So after all this time... Where is the "alternative" front radiator bracket that you promised us? The one that would let us use the 2 external drives bays (already cut out in the Mesh part of the case by the way)

"Knud" told about it HERE and also ON REDDIT
Almost one year later, I still can't find anything. I found the Cooling Bracket (THIS and THIS) but that it's not what I'm looking for as this one is exactly the same than the one we get when we buy the case.

So now I want a clear answer: Will it ever come out one day? Is it already out and that I couldn't find it?
I do think you actually lied to us about this. A 300$ case with a "fake bay" in the Mesh part. That's a nice one Cooler Master...

If I could use it for another HotSwap drive bay, that would be very useful but I don't want to sacrifice my front fans for that.

I really hope that such an alternative exists, it should (and you actually said it will)

Thanks

Edited by Jonathan

Jonathan    0

Well I guess it will never happen / exist, right?
Good job guys, really!

Congratulations to the one that designed this and did not think about having an alternative bracket to still have fans on the front panel + two 5.25"
And good job to the guy who claim it will exist, but months later, still nothing.

If you really did not want two 5.25" bays, just cut one in the mesh and that's it!  Why offering 2.. By sacrificing the ventilation!??

A good case, with a stupid design choice. That's what it is with nowadays computer cases. Whatever the brand, they are all the same: Stupid mistakes which are for most of them easy to resolve. But no.

I guess it went as this: ":) it, we'll do a C800P which will resolve this.. But add another stupid mistake :) ". Got it.