highrup

WRAITH RIPPER MIA

highrup    0

So im currently on the bench for my 16 core thread ripper. Im making an RGB build and i dont want to get an ugly cooler cause my setup is gonna be mostly black with lights, i was gonna get the nzxt x62 AIO but people were telling me its not gonna cool my system right, i seen on AMDs twitter the wraith ripper was released but i cant find any links to buy it on any places that have it. Im in the US. i need updates for this cooler before i waste money buying another one.

Bill    0

I’m in the same boat. It’s extremely disappointing that Cooler Master keeps pushing out the release of the Wraith Ripper. I spoke with a representative from Cooler Master yesterday and he stated that it may not come to market until October. Meanwhile, people like you and I (along with countless others that refuse to compromise by using a different cooler) sit on $4,000+ dollar TR4 builds just waiting for someone at Cooler Master to get out of bed and go to work. AMD and Cooler Master definitely could have planned this better. 

Andy Fox    0

While waiting on the wraith ripper to be available for purchase, I have been using a kraken x52 with push/pull 140mm thermalake fans, (two in, two out), and it doesnt cool my tr4  1950x well at all. At low loads the core temps range between 20 and 55. I have the fans and pump both set to performance. Based on my experience, I cannot recommend one while waiting as I have. I would recommend anyone thinking tr4 to get a cheap laptop to use while waiting for wraith ripper to become available because it simply wouldnt be safe to game at these temps to be sure, as they would be considerably higher. That being said, What the :) gives, coolermaster? We and everyone that has boughten a tr4 deserve an explaination as well as a LEGITAMENT, DEFEINATE release date! WTF

lordraptor1    0

from what I have read about it you probably don't want it anyway.  I have found hundreds of complaints online about ram slots being covered, top pcie slot being covered and if you happen to get a board that the wraithripper does clear the top gpu slot the cooler is dangerously close to the PCB on the gpu.  I have tried repeatedly to contact CM for a list of the board and ram combos they have tried but since cm cant be bothered to pic up a phone, or have it go from wrng to vm intro to hang up, I personally wont be spending $120 of my hard earned cash on one I mean what do you do if you need warranty or rma and you cant even get cm to acknowledge your exsistance.  good by CM you have lost a customer in me