John Wainscott

CM software -- Please make sure that you are connected to the internet when you launch/update the CM Portal

Just bought the CM Masterfan Pro 120 fan set with controller.  Along with the fans, I bought the CM Masterkeys Lite L mouse/keyboard combo set so I could sync them all.  Fans installed fine and they're cycling through colors.  Mouse and keyboard light up and function.  I downloaded and installed the CM software and all it says is "Connect to the internet".  I've seen this reported many times on many forums.   My CM software is version 1.0

Has anyone fixed this?  Has anyone gotten the software to work at all?  If you've gotten it to work, can you post your machine specs?  Maybe the CM software doesn't work with ASUS boards or B450 chipsets...maybe it doesn't recognize wireless NICs.  I don't know.  If we can get some setups of it working and not working maybe we can figure out what hardware is blocking it.

Windows 10 Pro, ASUS B450M-A m/b, Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB, Gigabyte GTX 1060 G1 Gaming video card, ASUS USB wireless NIC

Mohd Noh    29

Hello

CM MK Lite L Combo is plug and play concept , no software required and below is picture for your reference.

Please contact customer services via ticket for further action .

no.thumb.jpg.356714847671bbe171dbf2cdeb5a6db7.jpg

yes.thumb.jpg.63185692233f3a9238fba76cec8894e6.jpg

rgb.thumb.jpg.57cc641ac796b34512c4f3c2c106b607.jpg

I can't get that far.  When I launch the software, it never gets off the "Connect to the internet" screen.  For some reason, the software doesn't detect my internet connection.  I filed a ticket over the weekend.