Wallyb187

Cant control argb fans through software

Wallyb187    0

i hooked up some argb fans to my pc. they are connected to my addressable rgb header but i cant control them with my MB lighting software. they are also hooked up to the mini controller that it comes with. on the user manual it says to download software off cooler master website. i assumed it was the rgb led controller software but when i open it it just tells me to plug in cooler master device. i have the controller hooked up to the add rgb header and USB port on the case. if i were to connect it to MB with adaptor would i get different 13_ae4df780c5543deac5b11ba084f6b1c1_1526 i just figured it was the same thing. all i want to do is control the fans with asus aura

Wallyb187    0

thanks. this helped a lot but i still cant seem to sync it with aura. ive got it on motherboard mode but still nothing.

Edited by Wallyb187

Li G Cai    2

if you still have issue, just dont use their controller, led is led, so if you have a splitter, you can just connect them to motherboard directly. just check the led header make sure the output is at least 2A, you should be fine with 3 fans connect to one header. 

the CM software still beta so it cant do much yet(hope the future update will keep increasing it functionality)

On 8/25/2018 at 6:39 AM, Li G Cai said:

you need to download the masterplus instead of the rgb software. 

ARGB BOX Firmware v1.0.0.1

Hi I got the firmware update but after the plug in USB I get to plug in SATA and it sais it doesn't recognise the controller.

I have 2 that came with all my fans both have the same issue, what did I do wrong?