Eder

HELP Unable to link to Asus Aura Software

Eder    0

Hello I just purchased a "Cooler Master Masterfan Pro 120 Air Flow" I want to be able to sync it with Asus Aura Sync can you please assist?

I recently purchased a Asus Strix GTX 1080 it has RGB Light, I downloaded the Asus Aura Sync software and I can change the colors as I want but I like the Color Cycle feature, my case has RED RGB fans. So I decided to purchase Cooler Master Fan Pro 3 fan kit with RGB LED Controller since as advertised on the box its compatible with Asus Aura Sync software. Well I installed the fans, connected them to the motherboard.

I opened the Asus Aura Sync software and it only recognizes my video card, but It will not recognize the fans, there for I cant sync them together so they can color cycle together. I have uninstalled the Aura software, downloaded the most recent ones, rebooted my PC multiple times, double checked my connections. I used google.com, youtube and I cant seem to find the solution can you please assist?

I have installed the Fans as the instructions indicate from the led controller to the motherboard via socket on motherboard, I can open the Cooler Master software and I can change the colors or turn them on and off via this software but I dont want to use this software I want to use Asus Aura Sync and Sync the case fans with my Asus Strix 1080 GPU please help..