arondutzu

Vertical Graphics Card Holder Kit

arondutzu    0

Hi everyone. I've just bought a vertical graphics card holder kit (MCA-U00R-KFVK00) and I have a major issue with the computer restarting just after running any 3d consuming application. I want to mention that I'm using the H500P Mesh white (so fully compatible case), inno3d ichill 1080 TI X3, 850 W power supply seasonic platinum certified. I've now removed the holder and riser cable and everything went back to normal... Any suggestions, anything I am missing ? or should I just RMA it ?? Will replacing it with another one work or should I ask for my money back and buy only the holder from CM and the cable from a different company ? 

Thank you in advance !

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-03 at 19.34.23.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-03 at 19.34.12.jpeg

I've also just today ordered the Vertical GPU Bracket with its included PCI-e riser, and am planning to use this in my new Mastercase H500P I'm planning on getting in a week or two. Would also very much like to hear what you guys are saying regarding this apparent issue with the riser. It seems that one cannot just buy another company's riser as the CM riser coming in the kit has this peculiar right angle on the socket side that enables one to screw it to the bracket

paul R wolf    0

i also purchased the vertical kit with the riser card and my problem is that the riser will only run x8 speeds even though it states on the pcb its a x16 riser. When i have the riser on, the speeds are always maxed at 3.0 x8 both in bios and gpuz, when i take the riser off and put gpu straight to mobo then the speed posts normally at 3.0 x16. So this riser seems to have issues. I am going to replace the kit from the store i got it to see if a replacement riser will solve the problem. otherwise i will probably order another riser from another company and try to fit it on the bracket. 

Brian Hier    0

Ironic I am here with the same issue, poor performance after installing the coolermaster vert gpu kit. 

I have an email out to coolermaster to see if they will just send me a replacement riser cable, even though I likely won't use their cable because I just ordered a linkup riser cable.