Sign in to follow this  
Chris

RGB controller issue - Z370 Taichi MB with MC500M

Chris    0

I have a new build with:

MB: Z370 Taichi

Case: MC500M w/LED plate

Fans: 3 MasterFan Pro 140 Air Flow RGB kit with controller- 140mm, 2 in the top and 1 in the front. 2 more 140mm, one front and one rear, that came with the case and are non-RGB.

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB

The case controller is plugged into the 4 pin RGB header on the MB. I ran out of connections on the controller, so I also setup the RGB controller that came with the fans into one of the USB 2.0 headers and that is running the LED plate only and it does not synch with the others currently. I have 2 fans, 1 RGB and 1 non-RGB, running off a  chassis PWM header on the MB. I have the remaining fans running off of the case controller.

When using the ASRock RGB LED software, no matter what selection I choose (all or specific sections) or colors/patterns I choose, there is no difference in the lighting. The lighting randomly changes colors/patterns and I have no control. I did order RGB LED splitters so I can eliminate the 2nd controller, not sure if that's conflicting. Am I missing something?