Recommended Posts

I have a cooler master 5 micro the one with handles at the top and feet at the bottom. I need a the glass side panel too it does anyone know where

i can just buy a glass side panel  for it without buying a whole new case? 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

im assuming you are in the us as the Eu dont have that kit on their site as far as i can see. if you are in the eu then possibly the site hasn't caught up yet.


for the us look on


for eu


if you cant get what you need email customer servs.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.