Paul Szpreglewski

Hello with ma410m

I have installed a ma410m rgb cooler, it has a cable for connecting it to my Asus motherboard but the cable has one of the four holes blocked off so it will not plug into my motherboard,  which is a four pin connector, i am attempting to plug it into the rgb header, Any suggestions world be appreciated...

Katie    0

Hi I have this same problem. Please let me know if you find a solution. It is almost as if they sent the wrong pin? My motherboard is asrock z370 killer sli/ac 

20180803_121637.jpg

phalosa    0

I have the same problem with my Asus Prime Z-370. There is no such connector in my Asus. But they told that the MA410M is compatible with Asus dan Coffee Lake...

I have to drink coffee first to calm down...

Kyle    0

I have the same issue.  4 pin on the ASUS Rampage VI Extreme, and the blocked off pin on the MA410M Tuf.  Is there an adapter that fits?  It's interesting the manual shows it should work connecting to the 4pin Asus connector.

TREVYN MACE    0

Please someone tell me they figured this out :( just installed this cooler today and noticed the same issue. It's the only connector that doesn't have anywhere to go... Does the cooler work properly without it? Has anyone tried? Please reply soon!