Raffy

I AM LOOKING FOR THESE SEXY COOLING FANS!!!

Raffy    0

Hi guys!

I would like to ask where i could buy MASTERFAN MF120R ARGB? I bought myself a MASTERLIQUID ML120R RGB that is addressable RGB lights on it, i also bought a case which has no addressable RGB on it, instead it only has RGB (MB500)

can somebodiiiiiii(somebody) tell me where to buy those?

i have search for a store BUT, man me no understand chinese stuffs :(

here's the link: https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a220m.1000858.1000725.2.13735756xk13nC&id=570032092458&skuId=3671850597000&standard=1&user_id=729081864&cat_id=2&is_b=1&rn=20b24ff3711618747bdd100ef2f7d9d5

I'm right with you on this question - looking at getting the H500M and would like to buy the 200MM versions to go in the top of the case.  I think I've read somewhere that these fans will not be available to August / maybe September.  Hope thats not the case as I would like to have them on hand when building my case next month.  If someone has insight to this let us know.

Raffy    0

but man , i hope the CM would answer my question to verify if it is legit on that chinese website , really wanted to get those fans , i already know how to control everything with MSI + coolermaster ARGB , its like having steroid with drugs, pleasing to see and pretty much sexy as F**** , makes me turn on :P

will share link of my sample cooling sync :D

PS: radiator fans along with the fans in the front are RGB , the 2 top fans are ARGB , i dont want to stick them in radiator fans !! THESE BEAUTY MUST BE DISPLAYED AND NOT BE COVERED IN RADIATOR :P