Nevets

Cooler Master Issue

Nevets    0
Posted (edited)

hi im from philippines 

ilocos norte area

i went to a store named " Octagon San Nicolas Branch "

i brought a cooler master masterliquid ml120l rgb and unbox it 

after i unbox the ml120l rgb there's a missing piece so i can't install it in my motherboard

a four clip is missing in the box so i went back to the store and tell them what happen i just brought this yesterday 

i just grab this on google so i can tell you which parts is missing

i know sometimes in manufacturer can put incomplete parts and deliver around the world 

so i just want you guys to know is there possible where i can get those clips or where i can buy them

because the store tell me i wait for 1~3 weeks because they will send it back where it came from 

\Screen-Shot-2561-01-12-at-00_37.59-3024x1450.thumb.png.c9430fd6f4b69c9c843eb3b157074654.png

Edited by Nevets
wrong gammar

Mohd Noh    29
11 hours ago, Nevets said:

hi im from philippines 

ilocos norte area

i went to a store named " Octagon San Nicolas Branch "

i brought a cooler master masterliquid ml120l rgb and unbox it 

after i unbox the ml120l rgb there's a missing piece so i can't install it in my motherboard

a four clip is missing in the box so i went back to the store and tell them what happen i just brought this yesterday 

i just grab this on google so i can tell you which parts is missing

i know sometimes in manufacturer can put incomplete parts and deliver around the world 

so i just want you guys to know is there possible where i can get those clips or where i can buy them

because the store tell me i wait for 1~3 weeks because they will send it back where it came from 

\Screen-Shot-2561-01-12-at-00_37.59-3024x1450.thumb.png.c9430fd6f4b69c9c843eb3b157074654.png

Hello Pare

Please contact customer services via ticket and they will assist you .