My case was closed/approved 5/22/18.

The RMA part was on back order but is now showing Shipped status. 

However I never received tracking number, per the email.

I believe  its been about 10 days since shipped. How can I obtain a tracking number?

benga1875    0

good luck been waiting for even a reply since last friday i suggest you call them dude as  or dm them on twitter?

Mohd Noh    29
3 hours ago, Kurt Hilgartner said:

My case was closed/approved 5/22/18.

The RMA part was on back order but is now showing Shipped status. 

However I never received tracking number, per the email.

I believe  its been about 10 days since shipped. How can I obtain a tracking number?

Hello

I will ask someone at HQ team .

Buy me some times ok

Will update to you via PM

On 6/4/2018 at 2:54 PM, Mohd Noh said:

Hello

I will ask someone at HQ team .

Buy me some times ok

Will update to you via PM

Were you able to find out anything about my RMA shipping?

I tried calling the USA  Contact number, all week, but, all I ever get is voicemail leave a message, which doesnt get returned...

Ive tried for the past 7 days to get someone from their RMA extension USA support phone number. It just keeps going to VM and after leaving 2 messages, noone has replied. I mean if youre not going to honor your warranties, dont post an RMA request status that you did honor it and shipped. 

Mohd Noh    29

Sorry. Busy with something. Today I will ask HQ team 

Ive tried for the past 7 days to get someone from their RMA extension USA support phone number. It just keeps going to VM and after leaving 2 messages, noone has replied. I mean if youre not going to honor your warranties, dont post an RMA request status that you did honor it and shipped. 

Its been over 2 months now that my RMA was approved for a chillpad fan replacement, thats listed as "On Backorder". Really..Backorder for 2 months for a product CM still has in retail? 

Mohd Noh    29

Hello 

Please patient < only this i can say this moment . 

You will get back your stuff .

Im sorry but Ive had it with this company and their apathy for honoring the warranty of the product I purchased. I submitted all the proper documentation for the notebook fans that stopped working back in May. Having been told these fans are on backorder for over two months now,  your RMA stated "Once the part is back in stock, the requested part will be shipped and tracking info will be emailed". Now, almost three months later, after countless inquiries on this forum and FB,  I get a change in status that they will send the part, but, that I first need to return the fan to Coolermaster. I could have done this back in May if requested, but it wasnt. No emails Ive received from your RMA dept ever mentioned me returning the part(I assume at my own expense) nor and address. So either CM RMA dept is guilty of poor communication with the customer, or they create an experience where the customer gives up due to getting the run-around, which I have. The chillpad was about $60--not too expensive. But now its simply the point of the matter. CM does not hold themselves accountable to their product warranties. CMs products carry a lot of shelf space at the MicroCenter where I and my IT director order supplies from.  I will no longer consider CM products as a result of this experience. Keep your stuff