Mick Broomhall

Where is Cooler Master Support?

I purchased a CoolerMaster 240 AIO on 4-24-18 and immediately had issues with the fans, the support ticket has been for the fans has on back order for over a month. WTF? 

You cannot tell me that Cooler Master does not have a pair of god dam fans that they can replace the broken ones with, FFS where is the Customer support, to say I'm pissed off is a god dam understatement, useless god dam Cooler Master Support WTF.

YEAH, IM PISSED!

James Yale    0

I have been trying to get Cooler Master support just to tell me a part number for the wheel set for the HAF-X 942 full tower case and I cant get even get an answer from either tech support, their store or customer service.  ARE THESE GUYS REALLY IN BUSINESS OR WHAT?  I see on their home web site thanking everyone for buying their products in 2018 but they really need to do something about their customer service, tech support answer questions when we submit tickets and the store is a joke, not answering simple questions.  WHAT IS GOING ON COOLER MASTER? 

Jim Yale

Owner of 8 Cooler Master cases, dozens of components and 1482124113_CoolerMasterHAF-XChassisWheelSet.thumb.jpeg.52e88d0dfb5c1a26cadf6339c07f8654.jpegPSU.  

James Yale    0

I have been trying to get Cooler Master support just to tell me a part number for the wheel set for the HAF-X 942 full tower case and I cant get even get an answer from either tech support, their store or customer service.  ARE THESE GUYS REALLY IN BUSINESS OR WHAT?  I see on their home web site thanking everyone for buying their products in 2018 but they really need to do something about their customer service, tech support answer questions when we submit tickets and the store is a joke, not answering simple questions.  WHAT IS GOING ON COOLER MASTER? 

Jim Yale