I'm getting intermittent doubling of the "e" key and the "enter" key on my MK750. Every 20-30 presses the key will register twice instead of once. It only happens with those keys. If I lower the repeat rate in Windows the instances are reduced, but I don't really like the slow repeat rate for other things like Backspace.

Is this an RMA or is there some simple solution like blowing on the keyboard while wearing a tiara or something?

Tom    0

having the same issue with my 'c' key. sad to see these forums dont seem to be very active or provide any solutions. what did you end up doing mate?

xnokillzx    0

man the same thing is happening to me with my "a" "c" "e" and "u" if i remember correctly, I just stopped using the keyboard, as an mmo player you can tell how annoying that can get, I definitely think it has something to do with the keyboard we got, I got a replacement keyboard and the same thing happened, even tried it on other pc's

mpbauer    0

I know this topic is a bit older but I am having the same problems with the MK750 after just a few months of average use. I notice it mostly on keys on the left side of the keyboard, especially the "d" key. 

I had a Coolermaster Pro L RGB before that started doing the same thing with the spacebar one day before my warranty ended, so I ended up getting the MK750, hoping that the newer models would not exhibit these problems.

Is there any solution or will I have to RMA the keyboard? Tried different usb-c cables, on usb2 and 3 ports and on other PCs with the same results.