Photodave

H500P Mesh - White

Photodave    0

Hey Cooler Master, you need far better quality control on your fans, thanks to the 200mm fans that come with the H500P mesh case they just about destroyed everything. I mounted them in the top of the case as intake fans and the next morning found the stickers from the fans were on the bottom of the case as well as one of the plugs behind one of the stickers, subsequently oil dripped down from the fans and thankfully just narrowly missing some of my hardware. I'm seriously not impressed! I've been building computers for 20+ years and never seen this before, odds of me buying from cooler master again are pretty slim...

I'm attaching a photo of the stickers, one is saturated in oil and the other is about 60% coated.

coolermaster-fan-problem.jpg

Mohd Noh    29
1 hour ago, Dave said:

Hey Cooler Master, you need far better quality control on your fans, thanks to the 200mm fans that come with the H500P mesh case they just about destroyed everything. I mounted them in the top of the case as intake fans and the next morning found the stickers from the fans were on the bottom of the case as well as one of the plugs behind one of the stickers, subsequently oil dripped down from the fans and thankfully just narrowly missing some of my hardware. I'm seriously not impressed! I've been building computers for 20+ years and never seen this before, odds of me buying from cooler master again are pretty slim...

I'm attaching a photo of the stickers, one is saturated in oil and the other is about 60% coated.

coolermaster-fan-problem.jpg

Hello

Please contact customer services via ticket and attach together this picture .